Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy in the processing of personal data and the security of all business data is important to us and we take this into account in our business processes. Here we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Article 4(7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Komage Gellner Maschinenfabrik KG
54427 Kell am See
General partner: Margit Gellner-May
Phone: +49 6589 9142 0
Fax: +49 6589 9142 19
see also our legal notice.
You can reach our data protection officer at datenschutz(at)compliancesystems.de or our postal address with the addition "The data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us via our contact form or by e-mail, the data provided by you (e.g. e-mail address, name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations. In our contact form, required fields are marked with an asterisk. The provision of further data is voluntary.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We also specify the fixed criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) In the following, we will inform you about your rights in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR. You can exercise these rights at any time and therefore contact us directly. If you claim these rights from us, we will examine them in detail, taking into account the legal requirements and conditions associated with them. We may request further information from you in this regard. We will explain the results of our examination as well as our procedure for fulfilling your request in detail. It is possible that we may not be able to fully meet your wishes in the way you desire. This is not to prevent you from claiming your rights against us or from asking us about them. We will be happy to answer all your questions.
(2) Right of access
You have the right to request information from us at any time as to whether and which data concerning your person are processed by us. This also includes information about the purposes of the processing, possibly about recipients to whom we have disclosed data from you, the planned storage period and possibly information about the origin of this data, unless we have collected it directly from you. In addition, you have the right to a one-time free copy of your personal data stored with us. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administration fee for making the following copies.
(3) Right to rectification
You have the right to demand that we rectify any inaccurate data that we have stored about you. This also includes the right to complete incomplete personal data.
(4) Right to erasure
You have the right to demand from us the deletion of data which we have stored on your person. If we have published data from you, this also includes our obligation, within the framework of the "right to be forgotten" pursuant to Article 17(2) of the GDPR, to forward all links to this data as well as copies or replications of this data regarding your request for deletion to other persons responsible for processing this published personal data, taking into account available technology and implementation costs.
(5) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of data that we have stored about you. Afterwards a processing of these data is possible only with your consent or for few, legally determined purposes.
(6) Right to object
If we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case, if the processing is not necessary in particular for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is represented by us in each case with the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection via the contact channels listed under No.(2) of § 1.
(7) Right to withdraw your consent
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can withdraw it at any time. Such a withdrawal influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(8) Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain from us personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format for the purpose of transferring it to another responsible person. At your request, this also includes the direct transfer from us to the other person in charge, taking into account the existing technical possibilities.
(9) Right of complaint to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain at any time to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee its stability and security (legal basis for this is point (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR):
- IP address
- Host name
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes (referrer)
- The concrete pages of our website that you have called up
- Browser: Type, version and set language
- Operating system: Type and version
- Screen resolution
- Colour depth
- Size of the browser window
- Installed browser plug-ins
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes session cookies in particular. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings to suit your preferences, such as not accepting third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers on our website
(1) To some extent we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(2) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
The legal basis for the use of all web analysis tools listed in this section is point (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, i.e. the safeguarding of our legitimate interests in balance with the interests of our website visitors. We are interested in analysing the use of our website by our website visitors in order to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user by means of the statistics obtained. If the analysis tool used also serves other purposes or if we use it for further interests, we will inform you directly in the explanation of the respective analysis tool.
1. Use of Matomo (formerly Piwik)
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Matomo. Matomo stores cookies (see § 3 for details) on your computer. The information collected in this way is stored exclusively on the responsible person's server in the EU. You can adjust the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use this website to its full extent. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible by the setting in your browser. You can prevent the use of Piwik by removing the following checkmark and activating the opt-out plug-in:
(2) This website uses Matomo with the extension "AnonymizeIP". This means that IP addresses are further processed in a shortened form, which means that direct personal references can be ruled out. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Matomo is not merged with other data collected by us.
(3) The program Matomo is an open source project. You can obtain information on data protection from the third party provider at http://matomo.org/privacy/policy.